Is there anything moms can’t do? They take care of our every need, teach us, and eventually kick us out of the nest to (hopefully) succeed on our own.
We’re celebrating Mother’s Day a little early this year. And we’d like you to join us! We’re celebrating moms in three ways:
1. Save 20% off your entire purchase (4/24 – 5/1) with promo code MOMSDAY
2. We’re offering limited edition Mother’s Day custom printed devices with designs your mom will love.
3. We’re hosting a Facebook contest! (Ends April 28.)
- Share a photo of you and your mom and tell us why she is amazing in a comment on our pinned post.
- You will be entered for a chance to win a free limited edition custom printed device.
- Winners will be randomly selected on Monday (5/1)
Head over to our website to take advantage of the Mother’s Day offer, and find us on Facebook to participate in the contest!
Check out the fine print below:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter at
the www.facebook.com/trackrbravo and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TrackR Inc. its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TrackR Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 4/24/17 and
ending 4/28/17. All online entries must be received by 4/28/17 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry at www.facebook.com/trackrbravo. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified and removed at the sole discretion of TrackR Inc. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TrackR Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 TrackR device (estimated retail value of $29.98). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by TrackR Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TrackR’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TrackR, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random selection under the supervision of TrackR. Winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. TrackR, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 day from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TrackR‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that TrackR, anyone acting on behalf of TrackR, and TrackR’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TrackR. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TrackR Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TrackR, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: TrackR, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TrackR’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, TrackR, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/ or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TrackR. TrackR, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TrackR, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, TrackR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold
harmless TrackR Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is TrackR, Inc, 19 W Carrillo St., Santa Barbara CA 93101, USA
14. The Campaign hosted by TrackR, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Caitie has a background in social media marketing and brings her passion for writing and video production to the role of Social Media Marketer at TrackR. Caitie began her career as a Social Media and Content Specialist in the marketing tech space and has since gained experience in both B2B and B2C marketing. When she's not working, Caitie loves watching movies, reading comic books, and playing video games.
We’re Celebrating! Join Us For the TrackR 20K Giveaway on Instagram
June 22, 2017
What will you put a TrackR pixel on?
June 19, 2017
9 Graduation Gift Ideas for the Grad in Your Life
June 15, 2017
2017 Father’s Day Gift Guide
June 13, 2017
10 Pieces of Advice All 2017 Grads Should Hear
June 7, 2017